One of the three presentations I’ll be giving at the UKOUG Technology & E-Business Suite conference 2009 in Birmingham Nov 30 – Dec 2 is “Forms to ADF – Live!”. For this presentation, I am going to convert an existing Oracle Forms application to an ADF Faces (web) application.
Now, instead of just converting the same old Forms demo application again, I would like to use a couple of real-life Forms. So if you would like to see what your existing Forms application might look like in ADF, please send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What I am looking for:
- a couple of Forms of medium complexity
- all necessary support files (PLL etc)
- a database create script (tables, PL/SQL etc)
- an export or a script for creating realistic test data
- a bit of your time answering my questions on the app
- your permission to show your app during my conference presentations
What I’ll give back:
- a running ADF web application with the same functionality
- a JDeveloper Workspace with all the code
There’ll be no cost to you, of course. I look forward to hearing from you!