My Oracle OpenWorld presentation “Mastering Oracle ADF Bindings: Advanced Techniques” is now available for download from the OpenWorld web site. In this presentation, I talk about
- Reading the Bindings tab
- Bindings in the ADF lifecycle
- Working programmatically with bindings
- Getting the binding from a component
- Working with dynamic bindings
- Creating a binding programmatically
If you are interested in creating bindings programmatically, you should read Eugene Fedorenko’s blog post on this. He also makes an example available for download.